Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hat and CTA rides

Simon is sporting his new hat today! All the cool kids are doing it, but mostly I'm scared his little head will get sunburned now that we are more mobile. I can definitely see the sun on my arms already. His hat has built in UV protection and the brim is so big that it covers his arms too. As if that wasn't enough, we are also taking our first CTA ride!! There was some concern when we got into the elevator, Simon wasn't such a fan, but as soon as we were on the train he calmed right down. It is bouncing without me having to do anything! Wonderful discovery. We are out today to go to a new crepe place way north because we can. I'll let you know how it is!



Post amendment:

Crepe place we were going to up north is taking the week off. Just our luck! But we will try it again next week and maybe find someplace else good for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment