On Sunday Colleen and Joe came over to go to the Southport Taco Festival with Grandpa Bart, Simon, Lillian and me. We have had a bit of a crazy week and were a while getting together to leave. Finally we were walking out the door! I ran back inside to grab one last thing and make sure we locked the door and when I got onto the porch Colleen, Grandpa Bart, Simon and Lillian (in the stroller) were all stuck in the garage because it was POURING rain. They ended up making a dash for the house and while we were trying to figure out what to do the rain stopped and I insisted we go to the festival - I was promised tacos!
We had a great time. Ate lots of tacos. There was a baseball air castle thing that Simon loved. I decided to just skip Lillian's nap since she has not been napping anyway and when it got about nap time she was done being in the stroller and just wanted to be held. Luckily I predicted that and brought the new backpack warp. Everyone took a turn - sadly I didn't get a picture of Grandpa Bart in it. After eating all the tacos we walked home and had Cafe El Tapatio for dinner. Early bedtime for all kids!
We were here, they were there.
SWING!
Joe taking his turn with Lillian and multitasking by feeding her.
Practicing playing bags.
Selfie on the walk home. Simon was NOT happy about walking.
No comments:
Post a Comment