Poor Jessie got food poisoning last night so had to call in sick today. Usually both Alan and I have very flexible jobs so one or both of us would work from home in a situation like this. Unfortunately this week Alan has folks in from Europe so had to be in the office and I have a big release this week so had a meeting I had to attend from 8-10 this morning. While we were trying to figure figure out what to do a lightbulb went off - Auntie Amy now lives down the street! Maybe she could watch Lillian from 8-nap time (around 9) and then we'd be golden! And it worked! how wonderful that she was here and could help us out. She amazingly stayed until 1 so I could get some things done in addition to the meeting. Thank you Auntie Amy!
For some totally unrelated pictures from today:
 |
| I got this. |
 |
| Is this an apple? |
 |
| If not an apple, why would Simon like it so much? |
No comments:
Post a Comment