Auntie Amy went to a members only at the zoo-farm morning on Saturday with me and Simon. We had planned on bringing Lillian and leaving Alan for some packing time (he's headed to London this week for work) but she looked so tired that I figured she'd just sleep the whole day away. Sadly she slept for about 20 minutes and Alan got no packing done and they didn't get to go with us to the farm.
I took a couple pictures before we went in and these are some of the best pictures of Simon ever. Sadly Amy wasn't ready, but I'm still posting them because those are the most natural smiles I've ever seen on this kid!
| LOVE THIS SMILE! |
| Train rides! |
| We fed the cow about 17 times. Simon loved it. This first time we were all surprised at how fast the cow ate the hay from Simon's hand |
No comments:
Post a Comment