This morning we had a few minutes of play time before Lillian and I packed up to bring Simon to school. Then Lillian and I took some selfies.
| Where's Simon? |
| Lillian and I had a great time taking funny face selfies this morning. |
Our morning routine and more pictures after the jump (if you're interested):
Our current morning routine while Alan is in London is as follows:
5:40: Lillian wake up, I go in and nurse and put her back in crib
6:00: I hop in the shower while Simon reads a book in my bathroom on a stool in the corner.
6:10: I put on make up, get myself dressed and field questions about why I'm not downstairs getting Simon's breakfast yet.
6:20: Pull Lillian from her crib (she has been totally chill the whole time, no tears about being left in crib for an extra 30 minutes), change her diaper and get her dressed and field questions about why I'm not downstairs getting Simon's breakfast yet.
6:30: FINALLY we are headed downstairs to get Simon's breakfast.
6:45: With Simon eating breakfast, usually I get Lillian and myself a little something to eat too.
7:00: Rush Simon to finish breakfast, get Lillian a 4oz bottle of formula as she is usually starving still. (That girl packs it away.)
7:10: Get Simon upstairs, brush his teeth and get him dressed in school clothes. If he's ready quickly then he plays until it's time to go (Hahaha. That happened once.)
7:25: Get shoes on, I make sure Simon's school bag is packed and get Lillian into the ring sling. Every morning so far this step has included scarves for everyone.
7:30: Walk out the door to school.
7:40: Drop Simon off in his classroom (Somehow it takes us 10 minutes to walk across the street and down 4 houses.)
7:43: Play time in the living room with Lillian until Jessie arrives at 8. (It usually takes me 3 minutes or less to walk back home.)
I cannot even handle how cute these pictures are.
ReplyDelete