Hi All,
It's Simon. I know you don't hear from me directly very often, but now that I'm in pre-school I have important things to share. This time it's about the Hamilton Elementary Walkathon.
The Hamilton Elementary Walkathon is a walk that all Hamilton students (pre-k through 8th grade) take through our neighborhood to both encourage student fitness and to encourage interaction with our community. This year is my first year as I just started preschool with Ms Zairel. I love my classroom so much and have already used the climbing wall, athletic green, gardens, library books and gym equipment that were purchased with previous walkathon raised funds.
The money raised this year will go toward adding a new section to the playground and maintaining the current equipment.
If you would like to help me and support the 2014 Hamilton Elementary Walkathon I would appreciate it! Every donation counts & together we can make a difference.
Thank you!
Simon
No comments:
Post a Comment