| Full Size, for folks who want to print it out. |
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Simon's first day of PreSchool
Simon is going to Hamilton Elementary for preschool. They teach PreK-8 so if all goes as planned he will be at the school across the street for eleven years. Pretty amazing to think about. Today he was awesome. Jenn and Colleen came to see him off and we all took pictures on the front steps. On the walk to school he told everyone we passed that it was his first day, he was so proud! When we got into the classroom we dropped his clothes off in his cubby, put a picture of the family on the window sill and then hung his back pack up on a hook (that he chose!). The whole time we did all the getting ready tasks I had to keep pulling him away from playing. When I finally stopped restraining him he was off to the sand table! I went over to say goodbye and while he definitely knew I left he was much too interested in the sand to be sad. He will have a great day!
Labels:
milestones,
simon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment