Saturday, July 16, 2011

Grandpa Bart and Grandma Kiki Visit – week of July 10th

Dad and Kiki came to help out during week four of my recovery. It was a quick and relaxing visit with much time spent napping and the rest spent eating or feeding Simon. Simon and I still weren’t into too much of a groove so were slow about getting moving, but by the end of the week I was feeling much better and able to go out and walk around without much issue. We did get lots of pictures! Including one of Alan, Simon and me. I've included them after the jump.

My personal goal for the week was to get advice from Kiki on materials and some help on how to do an art project I wanted to do with Simon’s foot prints. We did our first foot prints at the end of the week and plan to do them every month for the first year. I’ll send post updates on month two so you can get a better ‘picture’ of them.
















No comments:

Post a Comment