Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Misc Simon Pictures

After two and half weeks off, I finally had to go back to work starting last Tuesday.  Work itself hasn't been too bad so far (it helps that it's relatively quiet here right now with lots of people on vacation) but it's been tough to be away from the family.  Simon changed so much just over the few weeks that I was home so I'm afraid that I'm going to miss something big while I'm gone.  Emily's been helping to make that a bit easier by sending me pictures every day or two so I can see how he's doing.  Since I know a few of you are also interested in seeing more of him, I'll post some of the pictures from the last week or two here.
July 5: Sleeping on the way home after a busy shopping trip to Target


July 5: one of the onesies the girls made at the baby shower

July 6: Another baby shower onesie

July 6: Not only has he found his hands earlier than expected, he's figured out how to suck his thumb relatively consistently

July 6: "I don't need your damn pacifier, jerk!"

July 6: Naptime in the bouncer seat

July 7: All tired out after lots of spitting up and pooping down

July 8: More tummy time

July 8: Food coma

July 8: Simon says goodbye to Colleen

July 11: Strapped in for another trip to Target

July 12: Simon tries to imitate the cat face on another baby shower onesie

July 12: Mom's Eye View of Simon making his "it's possible I just ate too much" face

July 12: Simon decides his stomach can handle it after all and he settles down for a post-meal nap

July 13: Simon is up at 6am to watch the sunrise through the bars of his cradle

No comments:

Post a Comment