Mom’s visit was really fast. Unfortunately it was a million degrees while she was here and that put a damper on everything we could do. We spent some good time napping (me and Simon) and plenty of time eating, and LOTS of time sweating. At the end of the visit I sadly started my breakout into hives so most of Thursday was spent trying to figure out how to get rid of them. Unfortunately the doctors we saw didn’t help as much as I would have liked. Alan brought me to the regular doctor on Friday and he not so helpfully diagnosed me with hives and gave me a couple things we could try but essentially told me that in 40% of cases a cause is never determined. The hive story will be continued in the Cindy/Ken visit post.
Sadly again, we didn't get many pictures. I learned when I was going back that I need to be way better about taking pictures with Simon and visitors!
No comments:
Post a Comment