Sunday, January 5, 2014

More Simon Quotes...

Simon in bed in the morning, in a singsong voice: I see you! I see you! I want to get up too!
I went in and gave him five books so he could read while I finished getting ready. He was happy as a clam.

Simon screaming: No! No! No! Don't make me go potty!!!!

Mama, give me a favorite? (Do me a favor?)

[runs up holding his doll] Daddy, I need a wipe!  Baby Sarah pooped allllll over the place!

[on potty] Daddy, I have 5 poops!  I'll count them.  One... four... six, seven!  I did AWESOME!!

This is a Dinkel's napkin!  Did you buy this for me??

What did you just did?

Simon: I'll be right back, guys
Parents: Where are you going?
Simon: Oh, I'm running away

I love elephants.  I LOVE elephants.  [sadly, shaking his head:] But I don't know where my fork is.

I won't cry or yell about anything, and I won't cry about my pants.  I promise.

[Holding a toy convertible] Look at this funny car! It has no up-side!

Mama, you can sing if you want to!  Daddy, why don't you not sing.

[Daddy] Simon, why did you wake up so early?
[Simon] I heard a camel, and now I'm a little bit scared

I'll turn on the TV with my XBox voice!

[Daddy] Simon, are you feeling sick?
[Simon] Yes, I've been wiping my boogers on puppy's ear.

[after Lillian threw up all over the place] It's a Lillian-mergency!

No comments:

Post a Comment