Sunday morning we went to
Wafel, which is a new to us place for breakfast all the way down by the loop. It was AMAZING. I couldn't resist posting some pictures of the sandwiches at the end of this so you can get excited about it and give us a reason to go that far next time you're in town. They were so good I want to eat 10 more right now (I haven't had dinner yet). Simon got a small banana waffle and shared our sandwiches with us. Because he got his waffle before we got ours he kindly offered me a bite; it too was delicious.
 |
| Do you want a bite? |
 |
| YUM. |
 |
| It was a little sticky, so he wiped his hands after every bite. |
 |
| Scrambled eggs, cheddar and bacon. |
 |
| Fried eggs, cheddar and ham |
No comments:
Post a Comment