36 weeks last Friday! Simon was born at 37 weeks, so we are very ready for Baby Girl Basque to come any time. Twice a week we are going to the doctor to make sure everyone stays healthy and at this point if I start showing signs of preeclampsia than we will get to see our little girl early. I'm officially on Maternity Leave as of Friday, so I will be able to rest up and finish all the little things that aren't essential but would be nice to have done before she is born.
Little girl has settled down quite a bit in my belly since she is officially running out of room. She is head down (as she should be right now) and generally likes to stay on either the right side or the left side so she is pretty easy to feel from the outside. Unfortunately for my ribs that is also a good angle for her to stretch out her legs and try to break free. I've heard that it's really cool to feel her little feet moving, but, honestly, from the inside it doesn't feel as cool.
Little girl has settled down quite a bit in my belly since she is officially running out of room. She is head down (as she should be right now) and generally likes to stay on either the right side or the left side so she is pretty easy to feel from the outside. Unfortunately for my ribs that is also a good angle for her to stretch out her legs and try to break free. I've heard that it's really cool to feel her little feet moving, but, honestly, from the inside it doesn't feel as cool.
| 36 Weeks |
| 36 Weeks. |
No comments:
Post a Comment