Simon and I were reading a book that called the reader a Little Dinosaur. I asked Simon if he was a little dinosaur and he said, "No, I'm big. And I'm Simon."
Alan and Simon were playing with Simon's new T-ball set. It was Alan's turn to hit the ball and he carefully hit it toward Simon and it bopped Simon right in the face and bloodied his lip. Simon was crying and bleeding and he was saying something and Alan rushed over, assuming Simon was done playing for a bit, but then he realized what Simon was saying through his tears... "Hit it again, Daddy, it will make me happy."
Simon was asking for grapes for breakfast so I was counting them out to him. First I gave him two grapes and asked him how many he had and he said two. Then I put one more grape on his plate and asked him how many grapes he had and he said three, another grape on his plate and he said four. Then I said 'if I gave you one more grape how many would you have?' And he said three and I said 'really? three grapes?' Quick as a flash he ate one of his grapes and he said 'yes, three grapes on my plate'. I couldn't help but laugh; he did have three grapes on his plate.
No comments:
Post a Comment