Monday, August 13, 2012

Dim Sum Sunday

Vickie, Colleen and I took Simon to his first Dim Sum experience in Chinatown on Sunday. He held up pretty well through the almost hour long wait (I was tuckered out from going up and down the steps but Simon loved it). The food was fantastic and the company was great. Simon tried a few of the sesame free dishes and seemed to really enjoy them. We also brought along some cheerios and mixed veggies so Simon was entertained ...  of course the paper on the table was also pretty entertaining to rip.   We went for a walk in the plaza afterward to let Simon stretch his legs (he's a rabbit!) before we got in the car for a drive back. He held up great the whole trip, but next time I think it'll be just girls for dim sum.

No comments:

Post a Comment