As Emily said in her last post, we had another ultrasound last Thursday to check up on the baby's growth progress. Everything was very positive, he's pretty much exactly in the range we want him to be. The ultrasound tech said "this is one time it's good for him to be average." He's actually a little bigger than we expected - 2.6 pounds already!
Ultrasound pics after the jump...
I have a few ultrasound pictures to show, but since he's getting so big now it's tough to get a good picture of him on the ultrasound monitor. He was also not being cooperative during the ultrasound at all... he spend most of the time grabbing his foot and hitting himself in the head with it or chewing on his toes. He and I will definitely have to sit down and have a talk about that at some point.
 |
| Mugshot |
 |
| Foot in his mouth |
 |
| Holding his foot up by his head |
I can't make anything out. They all look like Rorschack's to me.
ReplyDeleteStill looking for names? Rorschack Basque has a nice ring to it.
ReplyDelete