I always wondered, "These are just little movements, how could someone be distracted the baby?" Now at 25 weeks it no longer feels like fluttery light touches, but more like when you've got your hands in the water and have caught a little tadpole or something and it's trying to get out of your hands and poking between your fingers with it's little nose. It is really distracting and surprisingly strong. When he turns and starts touching someplace new inside, it's the strangest feeling. Not painful yet (though I've been told that'll happen), but just really different. Like there's someone inside me!
I do think he's getting awake patterns and a little personality. He is always awake at 8:30. Just when I've settled into do something focused at work, he usually pokes my bladder and suggests that I instead go to the bathroom to give him some more room to play. When we get home from work, as soon as Alan starts talking the little one will start kicking up a storm. I think he likes to hear Alan's voice. Or maybe he's already been trained that hanging out with dad is happy, relaxing time.
Note: We hit 24 weeks on March 13, 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment