Friday, August 28, 2015

Before Bedtime Talk with Lillian - Reading Prep

Lillian has been skinning her knees like crazy. Almost every day she tells me, at length, about her skinned knee or hurt leg. Even when it isn't freshly bloodied she likes to remember and retell the story of tripping up the steps or falling while chasing Simon. They are such great stories (especially considering she is only 22 months) and I have been meaning to get them on video so you can all ooh and ahh about how advanced she is. So, the day had come, I pulled out my trusty phone and she clammed up! She talks a bit in this video, but mostly she's focused on moving every book from around the room into my lap so we can snuggle in and read some books instead of going to bed. That, at least, she gets from me!

I feel like she speaks clearly in this, but I was doing some repeating of her words to make sure they're understandable for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment