Thursday, August 27, 2015

Lillian Says (18 months to 21 months)

Alan told Lilly she had to eat her eggs before she could have a muffin... They needed to be all gone, no more on her plate. So she dumped all her eggs out onto her tray, held up her empty plate and yelled "All Done!" *sigh*

Lillian Loves spending time in her crib. She never really cries to get out. She will will wake up and sing songs to her animals, play peek-a-boo and generally have a great time with them.

If you yawn she said "you tired?"

When you eat a meal together, after you take a bite she'll look over at you and ask "it good?"

If you sneeze she says "bless you, mama "(sub right name).

She sings to her self... A b c d Cookie Monster!

Counting (when she is a year and three quarters): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, Cheerios, 1

Lilly just held out her (dirty) finger and said proudly, "daddy, I pick the nose!!"

Lillian says PRETTY GOOD in a really funny deep voice. Here she is saying Pretty Good.

Lillian at around 21 months started putting "the" in front of nouns when she talks... "I hurt THE knee." "I kiss THE mama."  "I hi the Jessie." I love it and it makes me smile every time.  Here she is talking about her knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment