Monday, March 17, 2014

Even More Simon Quotes

I showed Simon how to dip his bread in stew and then he tried to dip his bread in his tea. We told him that he shouldn't dip his food into his tea. When he asked why he wasn't supposed to do that.... we couldn't come up with a good reason. Alan (unhelpfully) kept coming up with exceptions to the no dipping in your drink rule (oreos, doughnuts, etc) Any suggestions?

In the mornings Simon has been telling me I look pretty (sometimes even 'very pretty') as I am leaving the house. It makes me feel nice every time. Sunday morning, unshowered and still in my pjs, he told me I looked pretty. It still made me feel nice.

Simon [in a grunty, straining voice]: I'm pooping - go far away!

Simon: Mama, Are you happy?
Me: I'd be happier if you kept your slobber in your mouth.
[wiped his very slobbery face on his and my arm]
Simon: Mama, are you really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really happy?
Me: Yes, I am.

Simon [Looking down into the water while sitting on the potty]: Daddy, there's a mirror in the toilet!!

Simon: Let's talk about Mama
Daddy: Sure!  Do you have the best Mama?
Simon: Yes!!
Daddy: What's your favorite thing about Mama?
Simon [after thinking about that for a minute]: Chicken nuggets

Simon: Bob the Builder has lots of trucks... and he has some ladies


No comments:

Post a Comment