Saturday, March 1, 2014

Because I Said So!

Simon, I think you have officially entered your "Why" phase.

Why is it official?

Because as of last weekend you have started asking Why in response to pretty much everything we say to you

Why do I say that?

I think partly because you're genuinely curious about things, but also because it's a good way to get attention from us

Why is it good for attention?

Because we are always answering your questions

Why do you always answering?

Because you ask a lot of questions now

Why do I ask questions?

I just told you a minute ago.  Don't you remember?

I don't know do you know? 

Yes I do, I'm the one that said it

Why did you say it?

Because you asked me a question

Why did I ask a questions?

Simon!! ... go ask Mama.






No comments:

Post a Comment