Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's a deal!

I normally have mornings with Simon but last night I had the evening shift. We played and talked and I was so impressed at what a little man he was!

We were playing with pipe cleaners and I said, why don't we only take one out at a time? He looked at me and said 'it's a deal!' I laughed and he smiled and said 'Daddy says that!'

Then at dinner he burst out into song. He sang the whole BINGO song, including spelling the name! I sang with him when he looked at me expectantly and we traded off spelling (I said b, he said ingo; then I said bi, he said ngo; etc).

This morning we made muffins (Simon cracked the eggs and stirred), then he ate an apple while I did dishes and the muffins cooked. He even offered me a bite a couple times. Such a sweetie.

(Pictures are from this morning)
Good morning!
Making Muffins
No pictures, please!
Eating Muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment