This Sunday morning Alan was mowing the lawn while Simon and I cooked pumpkin raisin bread. Simon was fascinated by what Alan was doing outside, so we went out on the back steps to watch after we'd put the bread in the oven. Every time Alan paused Simon reminded him that he needed to be "moving" the lawn. When the lawn was mown (but not edged since it was 6:45am), Daddy and Simon went inside to make omelets and I stretched my legs and back and walked down to the new Dr Who-themed coffee shop on Lincoln to get Alan a coffee. It's called
Bad Wolf and it is very much a standing expresso bar, not the relaxing coffee shop I hoped it would be - but apparently the coffee was very good. And the omelets were great!
 |
| Eating grapes, watching daddy. |
 |
| Move the lawn, daddy! |
 |
| You missed a spot right THERE. |
No comments:
Post a Comment