Monday, June 3, 2013

Reading about trains with Grandpa and Grandma Sweeney

Grandpa and Grandma Sweeney were in town this weekend. We finally took the family pictures that was Dad's birthday gift from Colleen and I last fall. When Jenn gets them ready we'll post some here. 

For all the pictures that got taken this weekend, these are the only ones I got of Grandpa Bart and Grandma Kiki with Simon. He was usually running around like the little energy ball he is and they were chasing after him while I was napping. Which worked great for me (feeling very rested!) but not so great for the number of pictures that came out from the weekend. We had a wonderful weekend though, good food and decent weather.  Alan even got to take a nap while the Grandparents played with Simon on Sunday - everyone was happy. 


AND ROBOTS!



No comments:

Post a Comment