Saturday, June 22, 2013

Potty Training - Day 2

Day 2 of potty training was also a huge success. We had one accident first thing in the morning. About 10 minutes after waking up he started to make I need to go to the potty signs but I didn't act quite fast enough so we had a bit of a mess. (I just didn't think it would happen so fast!) After that we had no more accidents and a couple great potties. We kept with the timer, at 30 minutes this time, but really it was asking him if he had to go and him saying yes that got results every time. We even went for a walk in big boy underwear all the way to Scooters this afternoon. When we got there, we immediately went to the potty for a check in and he went! Yay! He got a big boy (kids) ice cream cone but ate only a few bites of it. I think it was too intimidating. He had less ice cream than he does when he gets the toddler size. It made for some fun pictures though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment