Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hanging Up Hangers

The other afternoon we pulled some hangers from the basement and I rinsed them in the shower to get any dust off and left them in there to dry. The next morning I pulled them out of the shower before I took my shower, intending to hang them up after I finished getting myself and Simon ready.

Simon took one look at my pile of hangers and promptly started hanging them up for me.  Which is totally awesome, because honestly I was dreading the leaning over to pick them up (because of the dizzies that still get me when I lean over or move up and down). It was also completely adorable as he kept up a running monolog of what he was doing.  One of the hangers was different, so he put it over on the table.

Here are my videos of him hanging, he'd done about half by the time I started recording. They make me laugh every time.







No comments:

Post a Comment