I'm now 17 weeks and am very noticeably pregnant. I'm into my second trimester and the next big goal is 20 weeks, the official half way point. Unfortunately I'm still feeling sick pretty regularly. I am light headed and dizzy and feel nauseous a few times a day, which is an improvement over feeling nauseated constantly. Things are getting better, just not as quickly as I'd like!
We had our 16 week check up on Tuesday and the doctor said all my symptoms are still completely normal and would be normal even if they lasted the whole pregnancy (lets hope not though). Then she went to listen for the heartbeat but she couldn't find it! We were pretty nervous as we moved to a room with an ultrasound machine and I reassured Alan that I'd just felt her moving earlier that day. When we got setup on the ultrasound, the doctor still had trouble finding a heartbeat... not because it wasn't there, but because our little girl was moving so much the doctor couldn't pin her down! We finally got the heartbeat count but never got a clear enough look for a picture.
I thought I was imagining that she moves more than Simon, or maybe I thought I was just better at telling it was baby moving? Regardless, I wasn't imagining it, she is a little lap swimmer. My Olympic hopeful.
No comments:
Post a Comment