For a while Simon has puckered up for you if you asked for a kiss... now Simon will also give you a hug. He doesn't quite say the word hug yet, though he makes a noise with the same inflection you use so the word should come soon. Right now if you ask for a hug he'll open his arms super wide and give you a really great hug. It's so sweet and makes you feel completely awesome. Yesterday I even got an unasked for hug - the first that I've received.
The words are just exploding. I can't believe that 3 measly months ago at his 12 month check up we were concerned about him meeting the 2-3 words by 15 months. We now also say bye bye and Alan told me this morning that Simon says hi as well, which I hope to hear for myself this afternoon.
He is learning so fast we're having a hard time keeping up. We've started just adding words to the word page with out associated posts. So if you're Simon Crazy like me, look over the list every once in a while.
Here's a really long video. The interesting stuff happens in the first 15 seconds, the rest is just hanging out.
No comments:
Post a Comment