Simon has been awesome the past few weeks, sleeping through the nights (8ish to 5ish) and getting up at 5 because that's when I wake him up to eat before I head to work. Last night was the rare exception where he woke up twice (midnight and 3) to eat. I think he's hitting another growth spurt soon since he also had 14 ounces yesterday (five more than normal!).
After the jump there are some videos and photos.
Despite the interrupted sleep, we have had an eventful day. Simon and Alan stood at the window and watched people walk by at the chiropractor's office while I got adjusted. Look at how well he's standing! Just holding on to Alan's fingers and leaning a bit to keep his balance, but the weight is all on his own legs.
When he was tired, Simon just sat down.
Then we went back to the house and had some tummy time. Still looks surprised when he rolls over though. He's started arching his back and squirming a lot, so he'll figure out how to roll onto his tummy from his back soon. I'm just hoping he waits until we get in the house, the cradle is a little too small for him to be rolling around in.
Quick rollover for those with little patience (you know who you are!):
His hair is really growing too!
ReplyDelete