Summer felt over for me when I went back to work on September 12. A week and a half in and it has actually been fun getting back. Not too much has changed at the office, people are the same and projects are the same. I enjoy using the trouble shooting and work parts of my brain again.
The biggest challenge about being at work is continuing to feed Simon. Breastfeeding is important to Alan and me (and Simon too!), which means pumping at work. They set up a nice little room with a couch, comfy chairs and a fridge for me to use and I put some pictures of Simon on the wall. The room is almost as big as our studio! And I almost forgot how nice sitting on a couch is. There are other folks using the room or I might be up there all day. ;) Pictures of the room after the jump.


So glad that they provide a space for you to "pump", but is that a rubber cover on the comfy sofa? xoxo k
ReplyDeleteThey are glossy, pleather chairs and the couch has a corduroy cover on it. Not bad!
ReplyDelete