Saturday, September 3, 2011
Meetup with Man on Train
Today we went to Lincoln Park for the farmers market with a few other moms and their kids. We had some socializing and some looking at fruits and veggies and then when the group broke up Alan, Simon and I decided to walk a bit more. We made it to Diversey before the torrential downpour hit us and stopped for a delicious burger at The Counter (recommend by Oprah!) and then on to the train. Just after we took the picture a dude walked up to us and said cute kid (or something along those lines). I showed off his 'achievement unlocked' shirt (thanks Jake and Em!) and he made a joke about the baby earning us 10 gamer points. We joked a bit about it and then he mentioned that his wife runs an online geek group. I then very creepily asked if his wife's name was Katherine. You see, I had already joined that group and there was a BBQ today that we hadn't gone to because we did the farmers market. How completely weird is that? That I knew the guys wife's name (group organizer), that it was the same group that I'd already joined and most that we actually struck up a random conversation with this guy!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment