Our smart and advanced son slept from 8 o'clock in the evening until 5 o'clock in the morning. Nine full hours in a row. That is pretty darn amazing!! Alan and I didn't go to bed until around 9:30, but that is still a great long night of sleep with no interruptions. Oddly enough, Simon isn't tired now. He'd much rather play with the blanket (as seen in pictures).
In the last couple days he has started holding the edge of his blanket and moving it around. He has also started making noises that aren't crying, a precursor to the babbling that comes before talking. He _also_ now spends more time looking at us. When he is in his bouncer and I walk around he follows me with his eyes. Then will make noises until I come to pick him up or play. Smiles when he sees you are the best!!
I've said it before and will again: Our little boy is so advanced!



No comments:
Post a Comment