Alan and I had a great and productive weekend with the help of all Chicago based sisters and Jenn. We redecorated Lillian's room, hung a few things on the wall in her room, talked through and measured for furniture in in the basement tv room, guest bedroom, and Lillian's room. We also ordered blinds for downstairs, black out blinds for the guest bedroom. (All future guests make a happy noise!)
It was also very social time since we got to see the Chicago based sisters and Jenn! Some pictures below.
Occasionally Alan will turn Lillian upside down which she finds HYSTERICAL. When I ask her to turn her pacifier upside down she did this:
I had just sung the ABCs to Lillian and she is showing off her own singing:
It was also very social time since we got to see the Chicago based sisters and Jenn! Some pictures below.
Occasionally Alan will turn Lillian upside down which she finds HYSTERICAL. When I ask her to turn her pacifier upside down she did this:
I had just sung the ABCs to Lillian and she is showing off her own singing:
| Snuggles! |
(This is how we eat candy at our house. Pull out a plate, put all candy on the plate and eat until you want to be done. We did this for halloween and it really worked well. There is no playing while eating candy because I do not want to find chocolate in my rug or jelly beans stuck to my couch. )
| Yes. Yes, he likes chocolate. |
No comments:
Post a Comment