Simon: Oh, don't be sad. I'm just going to throw it in the trash and you'll never see it again.
Daddy: Yes, that's wasting it
Simon: ... I'm ok with that.
Simon (singing the alphabet song): "Now I know my ABC's, next time won't you sing with me?" Sing with me is just pretend, it's part of the song. You don't have to really sing.
Daddy (after accidentally bumping Simon's sore toe): Oh - I'm sorry, Simon!
Simon (very seriously): Dad. Sometimes you're great, and sometimes you're bad. And that was bad.
Simon: We read a witch book at school today!
Daddy(making a Dad Joke): Oh, which book?
Simon (a little confused): We read... a witch book.
Daddy: Yes, that's what I'm asking. Which book?
[this goes on for a bit]
[this goes on for a bit]
Simon (giving a dirty look as he gets up from the table): Ok, I'm done with talking.
Simon (trying to give a compliment): Mom, you run as fast as an old guy!
Simon (trying to give a compliment): Mom, you run as fast as an old guy!
Simon (walking out of school, at the TOP of his voice): EXCUSE ME SKY, CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME MONEY?!
Random lady on sidewalk: If that works, please let me know.
Simon: It's so dark that I think the dogs have turned into wolves.
Daddy: And what's the first thing we're going to do when we get home?
Simon: Walk in.
Simon: Let's play Jack and the Beanstalk.... I'll be the bean.
Random lady on sidewalk: If that works, please let me know.
Simon: It's so dark that I think the dogs have turned into wolves.
Daddy: And what's the first thing we're going to do when we get home?
Simon: Walk in.
Simon: Let's play Jack and the Beanstalk.... I'll be the bean.
No comments:
Post a Comment