PS Yes, she is still wearing her Santa outfit even though it is two weeks after Christmas. It is just so cute and it has the added bonus of being very warm.
Thursday, January 8, 2015
Lillian has something to say
Lillian is 14 months old and she has a lot to say. She was talking away last night after she had just finished eating dinner, Simon and Alan were already upstairs getting ready for bed. So I figured I'd take a little video of her talking, maybe we could even show off some of her new animal noises (owl, snake, wolf). What I got was hilarious. She is talking, and talking, and talking. She calmly responds to my requests, but then gets back to the point. Whatever that is, it is loud. I think she was trying to tell me she wanted to walk up the stairs and see Simon. That is certainly what happened after I turned off the video.
PS Yes, she is still wearing her Santa outfit even though it is two weeks after Christmas. It is just so cute and it has the added bonus of being very warm.
PS Yes, she is still wearing her Santa outfit even though it is two weeks after Christmas. It is just so cute and it has the added bonus of being very warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment