Lillian has quite a few words, but by far her favorite is hi. She says it so often and to everyone. When you say goodbye to her she looks at the door and blows kisses. Happily she has no separation issues when we leave. If I set her down and stay in the room she will fuss, but if I say goodbye and start leaving she just goes to the gate, blows kisses and waves.
Here she is the past couple mornings. In the first she says hi and also does her monkey noise and says 'eow' for meow, which I find so very cute. In the second, when she is down and signs down Alan reminded me that she is actually asking *me* to get down. She will sign down when she wants you to sit on the ground so she can sit in your lap.
No comments:
Post a Comment