Simon's sleep has been really messed up the past week. Who am I kidding, it's been messed up for the past month. He has just been throwing fits when it comes time to go to bed at night and as a result he has been so tired that he won't nap. (Which is counter intuitive but very true.) Then because he didn't nap he's even worse that night for bed time. It has been a rough month. When he does nap he ends up taking epic sleeps and that makes bed times even worse.
After the beach with Jenn and Lillian on Friday, Simon tried to take his epic nap. I was loud outside his room starting at around 4 (2.5 hour nap). Jenn then walked in and woke him up. This is me going in 5 minutes after she did that. He had turned his head away and did NOT want to wake up. I insisted. But he is super cute when he's sleeping!
No comments:
Post a Comment