Saturday afternoon Breanne awesomely came by to hang out in the back yard for a bit and then walked to Scooters with us. Since Lillian had been playing in the water she had her swim diaper on - which is less absorbent than a normal diaper. Unfortunately when we popped her in the wrap and headed out no one thought of that. I wore Lillian down to Scooters in the sling and Breanne volunteered to wear her back home. Since Lillian had been playing in the water the sling was bit wet from the trip down. On the way home Alan left us to grab dinner at Whole Foods, so it was just me and Breanne and the two kids.
We got to the Paulina Brown Line Stop when Breanne started to say something like 'I think she might be peeing' and I looked and saw a stream of liquid coming off the bottom of the sling and Breanne moving her hand out from underneath it. *sigh* Lillian had peed all over poor Breanne. Luckily we weren't so far from home and Breanne was an amazing sport about the whole thing. I think I will owe her MANY more ice creams before this one will be lived down.
Note to self: make sure to change out of swim diapers before heading to scooters in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment