Monday, July 21, 2014

Straight Crawler


Lillian's *favorite* stuffed watermelon was hiding under the pull-up table.  Lillian only had eyes for her watermelon and I guess didn't see the table hovering over it. She crawled at the table, banging her head into it a couple times before she finally nudged the darn thing up enough to slip under. Unfortunately for her when she finally got to the watermelon she was stuck. She tried to sit up and there was something above her. Frustrated noises! She tried going straight and just banged her head into the drawers of the TV stand. Angry exclamation! Finally she just cried a helpless, super frustrated cry and tried over and over to crawl through the drawers. (bump, bump, ahh!)

Like all good moms I took a picture before rescuing her from the table. When I lifted the table off of her she sat right up and glared at it with a betrayed look. Wish I had gotten that look as well but I was too busy laughing. At least she had the watermelon.

No comments:

Post a Comment