For ages Simon has asked us about our work so I decided to bring him in with me. On Wednesday we got ready, both packed up our backpacks and headed to the train to be commuters. Simon and I walked into my building and he told me it was very nice. He was a little confused about the Xray machines, but I figure it's good practice for the airport. He scanned the badge and we walked into my office and there were a few people there and he was pretty confused. But when he realized these were co-workers that we made banana bread for he was pretty stoked. Even more stoked when I told him he could have a piece of the banana bread too. So we got settled, had a snack, walked around, saw the foosball table, the ping pong table and his new friends. I had one meeting while he was there and he was ok during the meeting, did some exploring though he was supposed to stay in my office, but it all worked out.
Jenn came by around 11:00 to pick him up and he drove home with her. Then he spent the afternoon telling her about the friends he made at work.
Jenn came by around 11:00 to pick him up and he drove home with her. Then he spent the afternoon telling her about the friends he made at work.
| On our way to the train. |
No comments:
Post a Comment