Daddy: Simon, please leave Mama alone while she's going potty. She needs privacy.
Simon: Oh ok sure. [opens the bathroom door and yells in] Mama, do you need privacy??
Simon: Where were you, Daddy?
Daddy: I was upstairs, trying to put Lillian to sleep
Simon: [hears Lillian, still upstairs, start to cry again] Oh, that's ok Daddy. Keep trying, you'll get better.
Daddy: This summer when it gets hot you can play in the sprinkler again
Simon: [confused] What is a sprinkler?
Daddy: Oh you don't remember? It's a hose that sprays water in the backyard, and you can run around in it outside
Simon: [suddenly very excited] Can... can I pee in it??
Simon: I have to go potty
Daddy: Ok, we'll be home soon so you need to hold it.
Simon: Ok [grabs his crotch]
Daddy: You don't need to actually hold it with your hand, just please don't go to the bathroom in your pants
Simon: [looking confused] But... I don't have a bathroom in my pants!
Simon: Let's play with the doctor kit! You can be the doctor
Daddy: Why don't you be the doctor?
Simon: Because I'm not a believable doctor
Simon: I think farts are just poops talking
Simon: My nose is like a chip... it is crunchy
Simon: I think farts are just poops talking
Simon: My nose is like a chip... it is crunchy
Daddy: Simon, today we're going to go walk around in the woods. Does that sound fun?
Simon: [thinks for a minute] Ok but can we milk a cow there?
Daddy: Um, I don't think will be a cow, but we might see some other animals
Simon: Well I think we should keep walking until we find a cow
Simon: Can we watch another one, just because you love me?
Simon: Can we watch another one, just because you love me?
No comments:
Post a Comment