Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day 2014I

On Memorial Day we were lucky enough to have two sisters and a Joe come visit to make the day even more special. Alan and I did a lot of cleaning in the morning - moving boxes and clearing out the basement to prepare for Larry and The Boys to start work. The afternoon kicked off with two amazing kid naps and then turned into a wonderful, warm, sprinkler/pool filled day of eating grilled foods and snacks. Simon had fresh cherries for the first time (loved them) and had watermelon again (still loved it) and Lillian had beets for the first time (loved them). 



Happy baby, happy auntie.
Simon threw me a ball and it caught my ear - I didn't hear him tell me he was throwing it.

They played nicely in the pool, so long as she didn't touch him.
I can stand!!
The sprinkler is coming!

Catch - but Simon prefers not to stand on the grass.


No comments:

Post a Comment