For some reason Simon didn't like the beef stew I gave him a couple weeks ago, which he normally loves. He said he didn't want it when I suggested it, but since it was the last day it would be good I made it anyway hoping he'd change his mind. Though he told me he didn't want it as I buckled him in, he had a couple bites when I asked him to. However even after his bites he was solidly against it and asked for yogurt instead. He was so polite about it all that I figured yogurt was fair. So I put away the stew and give him some yogurt and carrots. He oddly chose to dip the carrots in the yogurt, but he ate a bunch and was happy.
 |
| Crunchy carrots, full mouth. |
 |
| Big carrot smile. |
No comments:
Post a Comment