Wednesday, July 24, 2013

BGB Update: Kick Kick Kick

We are now 6 months along (24 weeks) and BGB is the size of a grapefruit. She feels so very active to me that I was surprised that Alan didn't feel her kick until she was 21 weeks (the first week of July). Today was another big milestone, Alan SAW her kick. When she is active, if you give a little push to the belly sometimes she will kick right back. Alan did that today and she seriously kicked back and made my whole tummy jump. 

Things are going great on my end. I'm not sick or dizzy like I was for the first 20 weeks. I still get light headed if I move too fast, but a far cry from feeling it constantly. I feel much more pregnant than I felt at 6 months with Simon. I think it is because I popped so early, but I get tired rather quickly and generally don't move very fast. I am able to pick up Simon for short periods again which makes us both happy. My heartburn is awful and when we go for our next dr visit and ultrasound (next week!) I will check in about. Despite the 90 degree and super-humid weather I have had no swelling, which is awesome. 

We are starting to guess when she is going to make her appearance. She is due Nov 8 and I have a c-section planned Nov 1 (so Nov 1 is the latest she'll come). I think October 18th for no good reason at all. Any other guesses?

Here are a couple pictures from 4th of July weekend. Karen is due the day after I am and we were comparing bumps. Both of us are 22 weeks in these pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment