Thursday, February 21, 2013

Amy Basque Visit from 2/15 - 2/18

Amy came to visit this weekend and like always we had a great time but were terrible about taking pictures. These were all from the last day... The first couple at lunch while she walked Sad Sick Simon around the restaurant to keep him occupied before food. The last couple rolling balls on the floor between Alan and Amy with Simon in the middle. He had a very short temper and it was one of the very few times he was not okay being out. To such a point that Amy just took him home while Alan and I finished eating our lunches - thanks again!

Sad Sick Simon

Look! Salt and Pepper!



What can I touch up here that I'm not supposed to?

I bet I'm not supposed to touch this!

Roll.

Kick.

But I _want_ the remote so badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment