Saturday, January 20, 2018

Women’s March 2018

Lillian, Colleen and I went to a pre-march party to hang out with some smart ladies. I wanted Lillian to see what it was all about, but had not planned on taking her to the actual march. She was so into it though and really wanted to see what the march was all about. We ended up going with the group to the march area, but left when it got too crowded for her - before the march even started!

Simon and Alan spent the previous night at the Science Museum, so Simon couldn't join us. 


Lillian came up with the words herself!
This one was mine, she decorated it for me.
Lillian made a new, 10-year-old best friend.
She saw Freja from across the room and whispered to me, "Mama, I wanna meet that girl."
They were inseparable the rest of the morning. 

We met up with Jenn and Haley around where it started getting more crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment