I took a bunch of videos which are all after the jump, but the first one is the practice of her class's dance for the show. Lillian is 4th from the far end and you can see her better in the mirror.
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Lillian's Ballet Class 2017
We put Lillian in a ballet class in October (which is the first month she was eligible). She has her very first ballet show in June and this past weekend they had a parent observation class. They normally do not allow parents in the room while the kids are practicing.
I took a bunch of videos which are all after the jump, but the first one is the practice of her class's dance for the show. Lillian is 4th from the far end and you can see her better in the mirror.
I took a bunch of videos which are all after the jump, but the first one is the practice of her class's dance for the show. Lillian is 4th from the far end and you can see her better in the mirror.
Labels:
3-year-old,
lillian,
video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment