He showed me he could do it last week and I meant to take a video. Last night he asked me to come to the playground (at pickup before we went home). Before I even could blink the boy scooted across the monkey bars. In the time it took me to get my phone out he had gone successfully across 3 or 4 times. A few times he fell and he'd just get up and dash back around and try again.
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Simon Destroys the Monkey Bars
At the start of the school year Alan and I challenged Simon to do the Monkey Bars. His school's bars are a bit far apart and he didn't even want to try to hang from it. But with some encouragement and a challenge laid out the boy has ROCKED it.
He showed me he could do it last week and I meant to take a video. Last night he asked me to come to the playground (at pickup before we went home). Before I even could blink the boy scooted across the monkey bars. In the time it took me to get my phone out he had gone successfully across 3 or 4 times. A few times he fell and he'd just get up and dash back around and try again.
He showed me he could do it last week and I meant to take a video. Last night he asked me to come to the playground (at pickup before we went home). Before I even could blink the boy scooted across the monkey bars. In the time it took me to get my phone out he had gone successfully across 3 or 4 times. A few times he fell and he'd just get up and dash back around and try again.
Labels:
simon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment