SIMON TAKES OVER ATTENDANCE
It's official. I told the kids that I am too tired when I do attendance, and that I won’t be doing it anymore. Fortunately, someone else stepped up to the plate to lead the class through our morning routines. Thank goodness Simon was able to help us figure out which friends were at school, and which friends were still at home. To be honest with you, I have a feeling that I am going to be too tired to lead attendance from here on out. Don’t you worry, there were a lot of people volunteering to take over the job today.
CHAMPS BOARD CHAMPIONS
In fact, it seems like I am giving up my responsibilities left and right! Here you can see Nahuel, Everett, and Simon putting the CHAMPS board together. They figured out how we needed to behave in order to do our best during attendance. Thank goodness for the help that these kids give me or I may not make it through they day!
No comments:
Post a Comment