Thursday, July 9, 2015

Jenn & Simon date

Hi all! I have posted in a long time but I had a lovely date with the big 4 year old Simon last night and wanted to share some photos! 
We went up to Andersonville (my neighborhood) and stopped into a toy store then on our way to ice cream we ran into this little puppet show. 
Simon loved it! He tipped the puppets and danced along. 
Then it was time to eat all the red ice cream in Chicago. 
The ice cream place had some hopscotch for us to exert some of that ice cream energy. 
After ice cream we stopped by the farmers market to sample every thing they would let Simon sample, a local book store to read some books, and found these lions to hug on. We had a great time and spending time with this sweet boy is one of my favorite things. I need to take Lillian out for a girls day soon :)






No comments:

Post a Comment